Newbie!

Hi bloggers!

Today I've decided to blog for the first time.. as you can see the blog is dying... but don't worry I'l revive it by writing a massive blog.
I actually dont really know how to blog as u can see.. if u count how many times ive said the word blog .. like five millionn times haha
And im sure u'l get to know me better from reading all my lame jokes and never ending ha ha has...hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I think this is fun cos im sort of just talking rubbish to myself and my english doesnt really make much sense either.. o well!
OK! well.. let me set some goals for nxt yr - ->
1. 99.95 in enter
2. 50 raw for all subjects
3. earn $5000 for schoolies
4. A+ in all sacs
(in my dreams yea?)
promise if i met any one of my goals I will let ashlee kiss my feet. HAHA

janice . : P

this is the longest post ive everrrrrr done.!

1 comment:

Xiaowei~! said...

talk about aiming high
i dont aim that high i get diappointed
im aiming something like
99.94

Post a Comment