merry xmas and happy new year :)

Hi friends and non-existant people who read this blog.
Sorry hven't had a chance to blog IN AGES. haha been so busy with work. Well as many of you may not know i am actually leaving to go to Malaysia in 2 days :) So excited!! Seriously can't wait.
AND
TOMORROW
IS
CHRISTMASS!!!
To all my friends and family,
I wish you all a merry and joyful christmas this year and i hope the coming year is not as dreadful as i think it may be. Hope the festive season brings you love, AND HEAPS OF PRESSIES :)
Ash xxx

Well. I have so far been able to finish one portion of my sky high homework load. i am very satisfied with my efforts! LOL

oh AND I ALSO SAW AVATAR. AND oh my golly gosh it is SUCH A GOOD MOVIE. it seriously is. the story line may not sound so awesome, but trust me the whole screening experience is so awesome. (p.s. go see it in 3D). Yeah. Blue Creatures are awesome! The whole world that james Cameron created looks so magical, it feels just as magical as well. Definitely a must watch!! next on my must see list is Sherlock Holmes :) Starring Jude Law (love him) and Rachael McAdams and some random guy i don't know. But it should be good.

my major grr for the week. i hve recently changed my laptop and transferred all my data without any pains. Even my itunes was all set up perfect. I swear itunes makes changing computers such a hassle. Anyway i went to resync my library with my touch and what do you know. My computer doesn't even recognise the device and it doesn't even show up on my computer. Thus nothing can be synced to my IPOD!!!!!!!!! arghhhh so annoyed. i spent ages googling how to troubleshoot crap and urgh its so gay. Really really really frustrated. *sigh* ill fix it when i get back. :(

Well since this may be the last post till i return, i would like to wish everyone a happy new year. And i toast everyone good luck and hopefully this coming year will be a successful one filled with memories to be kept for life.

Roger signing off.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment