Dissapointed :(

I woke up at 6am this morning from a rather nice dream...I dreamt that I got 45..LOL!
but then after ages of waiting, I found out I got a horrible score... I HATE VCAA!!
Later on, I find out on facebook that heaps of people got wayyy better scores than I did which makes me feel totally crap compared to them >.>
My parents weren't helping me much by giving me sarcastic remarks on why I did so badly such as "Watch more dramaslah! see what happens to you next year" =.="
Gosh..I'm so sleepy now...but I can't go back to sleep...


The only reason why I'm blogging is because the blog is almost dead and today's event only puts me into a really depressed mood...

Note to self: I should start studying now so I don't end up like today! Plus hardcore study next year for a good ENTER score >.>


Bleh...who's blogging next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment