hello

Since no one wanted to blog, I will =="
...
..
.
I dunno what to say...
Nothing much has been going on these holidays unless you find sleeping at 1am and waking up at 10am the next day interesting...
Methods is a pain in the ass... (got stuck on questions 14 - Ex1A and got mostly wrong for 1B - yes, i know, I suck at figuring things out on my own) =="
I'm pretty much stuck at home doing nothing almost everyday...even all the kdramas/movies/variety shows I have are getting boring! :(
I have bought almost all my books now since I went to the 2nd hand bookshop yesterday to help out... I just need my ESL novels + txtbook and Spesh txtbook and I'm set to go!
Why am I even doing Spesh? I must be crazy....same as physics, since it's my worst subject >>
I need a Spesh tutor! any recommendations?
and, does anyone wanna come to summer school (organized by Neap) with me? you hafta pay though... :S I might be going if I can find someone to go with =/

and for this SUNDAY!!!

HAPPY EARLY 17TH BIRTHDAY BAKAMAGGS!
(Signifies that your truely getting older :P ) and see! ^ it's your favourite colour!

Hmm..that looks like an average post I guess, whose next to blog? Maggie?



No comments:

Post a Comment