post- exam clean

In the past few weeks i have been living in a warzone. During exam time any use of clothes hangers, the washing machines, bin and dishwasher was obsolete. Thus my room was full of crap that didn't need to be there. I bet there were all sorts of gross things living in my room *shudder*. You could literally not move anything around on my desk. Things were piled high and shoved in little spaces on and below my desk. It was crazy, seriously. So as per usual i do a post exam clean of my room. So now everything is dust and germ free. =)


Before pic:



Doesn't look too bad here but on the original photo in the camera it looks really messy.





And after hours of slogging away. Okay maybe not hours but a fair bit of time. My room was able to get to this state of cleanliness.

After pic:






haha. I don't know about you guys but thats pretty awesomly clean. Okay enough about clean. I have a question... do you have leather seats in your car? If so do you ever have a problem of getting your thighs burned from the seats. Its not pleasant at all. The heat makes it impossible to sit in the car... uh yeah lol. IM WATCHING NEW MOON TOMORROW. hehe

I'll post again soon. Maybe give you people a run down of the movie. Hope everyone who sat the chinese exam today did well :) jiayou!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment