Summer!!! A.K.A the beginning of holidays!

Hi guys...


Sorry, i haven't been blogging for a lllooonnnggg time. I guess, i'm not use to it. Or maybe cos the past 2 weeks has been disatrous for me... *sigh* First, i injure my neck right before an exam and could barely move. (Excuse for getting a REALLY bad score for general) Second, i fall face first at home after slipping on the tiles and having my mum laugh at me. Third, for having a severe headache for 4 days in a row... (it grew worse and i threw up :S) Painkillers didn't help either... :(


But I'm better now .. i hope.. It's almost my birthday soon and this my what i get?? *sigh*

I hope that those events doesn't mean that the coming year is bad...

Thus, the past few days consisted of me resting and sleeping.. nothing much.. and getting weird phone calls and weird people knocking on the door.


I've started reading a few pages of nineteen eight-four.. but it's so weird.. what kind of world is it about?? So i gave up reading .. for now .. I really hate reading.. There hasn't been many books which i've bothered to finish reading.. "so bad" :(

And guess what?? I've used up all my 25gigs of internet.. again... not only have i finished all the vids on my hard drive.. but i can't download anymore.. :( .. gwen... it's your turn to download for me.....So i've figured i better blog before my internet really slows down....

But somewhere in between all the bad events ... i've managed to help mum make dumplings
this is the first plate i've made by myself!!





Hmm.. soz .. i dunno what else to write...

so "owari"

'Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment