1st Day of the Last Year of school life (if that makes sense)

Woke up at about 9.30am this morning and suddenly realised that the first day of school has started!
Got dressed and got to school at about 10.00am?
Saw heapsa Yr 12 people who look really senior in their Yr 12 jumpers (PS: I've yet to get mine!)
Talked for a bit before going into assembly. Got briefed by the teachers and school captains!
Went out and walked to respective classes, I was at C3 with Squishieee!
Got our timetables and locker numbers and theatre seat numbers. I have 3 days where I can go back early and 1 day to sleep in! (Namely, tomorrow! hahah awesomenest!)
I found out that my teachers aren't superbad this year, but I prefer my last year's teachers more...
Walked to locker bays and found out I got middle locker. thanks to the guy between Janice and I who left...
Switched lockers with Squishiee so now I have the top one, right outside the library, which is like the ultimately best locker spot anyone can get ^^

Discovered that Ashlophile is in my Chem class, which makes school life pretty good so far, and the teacher didn't seem too horrible :P
Lunch was okay, found the rest of the group hanging out in the common room at one of the tables at the back...

After lunch, went to methods in G6 which is like the last class right next to the basketball court under construction. Vess, Karlie and Alice Wei was in my class! Awesome people!
Got jealous as Maggie, Ashlophile and Squishiee got to leave early >=(

Got my blazer back from the sick bay, embroidered stuff was so not worth paying, but I guess it's for show so it's okay...

Conclusion: school this year is gonna rock! (hopefully...?)


Have a VCE background, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment