Three weeks of capped internet..:(

Happy new year everyone!!! (a bit late.. soz…)
Woah! Twenty ten 2010!.. Still sounds strange to me…. Well so is being 17.
So how is the beginning of 2010 for you?
Looking back at 2009, a lot has happened, many memories; good and bad. I hope that 2010 is a new beginning which will bring many good memories for everyone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
01/01/10
I spent the first minutes of the New Year watching fireworks, while being drenched by the rain at crown. The first year I decide to celebrate the New Year in the city it rains… L The journey there was crazy, as I should have expected, so many people! Getting off the train at Flinders at around 10, most people were already trying to head home because of the rain. Seeing as I was already drenched, I headed towards crown to meet Janice and her family. (Almost got lost on the way, me and my navigation skills L)
Finally arriving at crown and practically got pushed around by the crowds of people, Janice found me. (Thank god, cos I didn’t even know where I was by then)We hanged around indoors to wait for the fireworks, not knowing if it will be cancelled. When we went outside it was still pouring, so everyone ended up squished under a bridge. As I was at the front, I wind blew the rain towards me, making me not only wet but very cold! At 12 we pushed our way out to open space where we could see the fireworks, though it was still raining we watched the fireworks, it was kinda hard, cos the water kept going my eyes. No matter what seeing fireworks after so long for me was all worth it. Hair dripping wet, clothes soaked, we made our way home, when Candy fell straight asleep in the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched Avatar yesterday with Gwen. The children in the row in front of us were kind of distracting, they kept asking their dad; Is it finished yet? Daddy, I’m scared…. And so on…. I don’t think Gwen noticed though, as she was busy trying to ignore her full bladder… I started getting dizzy half way through the movie, the 3D glasses and all, but the movie was still really good but a bit long..l but good! Next I wanna see “Sherlock Holmes”.. Anyone wanna come watch with me?
Hmm… that’s about all… thanks for reading! I hope that 2010 will be a great year for everyone!
Bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment