Yo!

What's up? I'm posting from the library since my internet speed at home is super slow... So anyway, I was really really relaxed this weekend...why? well I woke up at 11.00am yesterday and 10.30am today so I think I've caught up with my sleep for the past whole week.Well I have no idea what to write but,I spent almost my whole day yesterday streaming ONE music video which was Where U At by Tae Yang! Well, when it finally finished loaded I watched it a few million times to make sure that all the time I put into loading the video wasn't wasted! :P
And here I am, sitting at one of the Comp's in the library "studying" and trying to download all the new songs that just came out...not really working but oh well...my internet comes back in roughly 3 days!!!!!! YAYYY!
hmm....I dunno what to write =/
I think it's easier to write in my own blog since I sorta have a "style" of writing?

For now:

- Focus on IT
- Finish General Maths notes book
- Study instead of waiting for the pages to load?

I dunno
I'll edit the font and stuff when I get back home if I can be bothered....the library's computer isn't allowing me to get into the "compose mode"

Who's turn is it next to blog? :O

No comments:

Post a Comment