Untitled #1

To fellow SO CALLED bloggers: You guys haven't being contributing and I'm determined to not let this blog fail and die !! Thus, my reasons for blogging today.



A note on the weather :
Living in Melbourne is unimaginably hard. The weather is so unpredictable that you could have all four seasons in a day! For example today... It was clear skies in the morning, then it got windy and the cold stole the sun away. Then around midday the sun was out and it was partially warm and it became cold again and now i can see rain clouds. Talking about unpredicatble weather one of the worst disasters are unpredictable natural disasters.



Last week many people died because of the tsunami that hit Samoa. It took 3 minutes for the whole village to flood. All the people saw was water being sucked away from the ocean and then all of a sudden massive waves hit the town. Isn't scary to think that there was no time for you to run to higher ground and save yourself? I wonder if these kind of things are ever fated... Also my condolences to the people affected by the disaster.



On a lighter note Snoopy is FINALLY scheduled to get his grooming done this Friday. (snoopy is my puppy). I think he is supposed to be turning 1 at the end of this month :) If none of you have seen Snoopy recently he is just this massive fluffy thing and his hair has grown like 15cm off his body. I nicknamed him Yakka because he looks like a Yak. You know those animals with a really fluffy bodyand thin long legs? ill try and find a pic. hang on.








His hair looks exactly like that in the picture. Of course minus the ugly face. Snoopy has the cutest face :) and the hooves, coz Snoopy has paws. And Snoopy doesnt have the horns. Basically my point is his hair looks like that but he's not physically a Yak. If you get me.... or not..haha hmm yeah i reckon Snoopy will be completely unrecognisable because his fur is a differnt colour at his roots. So once they cut off his dark fur he may become a blond dog D:

Oh yeah i have a story to tell....

Here it goes. Well on Monday after school I had a "talk" with my Dad about his driving behaviour.Ironically he was superivising me at the time and I drove all the way up to Ivanhoe by myself :) I was kind of doing fine. Until we were driving back and i stopped at a traffic light coz it was red... obviously. And i had stopped on a slope, and put the car to neutral HOWEVER i did not pull up the handbrake D: Anyway when the light turned green i pulled up the gear to reverse BY ACCIDENT and the car went down the hill and i panicked. It was so scary! seriously the car was sliding down the hill and i didnt know what to do. THE MOST EMBARASSING THING MAN. Lucky no-one in that area knows me. Yeah i was even more freaked out when i looked at the mirror and there was a car right behind me i was like where did that COME FROM? coz when i checked it b4 there was no car behind me. Anyway lucky their car is still in one piece. Note to self: Pull the handbrake up at all slopes!!

Tired of writing. I'm going to be a good girl and do some homework :) CELEBRITY MASTERCHEF is on tonight!! yay.okies. bye.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment